Skip to main content
Try Wikispaces Classroom now.
Brand new from Wikispaces.
Pages and Files
How We Did It
(Add yourself here)
Here are a few of our favorite Firefox Addons (in no particular order):
- This jewel lets you take snippets from various websites and easily collects the URL using Google Notebook.
Post to Del.icio.us
- As you browse the web and find a page you want to save in del.icio.us, click the button provided by this extension. You can add a description, notes, and tags to the page before saving it.
- Easily takes a long URL and shortens it.
- In theory (it's still a little buggy), it will allow you to read your Google Reader content OFFLINE.
- Allows you to choose if you want to view a PDF file inside the browser (as PDF or HTML), if you want to view it outside Firefox with your default or custom PDF reader, or if you want to download it.
Foxmarks Bookmarks Synchronizer
- If you use Firefox on more than one computer, you'll want Foxmarks. Install Foxmarks on each computer, and it will work silently in the background to keep your bookmarks synchronized.
- Lets you upload photos, files, etc. to a host of sites including flickr, picasa, box.net with unbelievable ease.
Convert With Zamzar-
great file conversion utility that works by emailing you when your uploaded file is ready for pick up. Like ordering Chinese, only less greasy.
searches the sites only in your del.icio.us bookmarks
When you ALT click on any word on any web page it brings up dialog box with the definition
- "A full-featured blog editor that integrates with your browser and lets you easily post to your blog." Just hit F8, and it pops up, ready for your blog entry. Handles multiple blogs, too.
Addictive typing lessons
You can design your own lessons. Your wpm and errors are shown and your scores are saved.
Colorful Tabs - a simple way to see your tabs at a glance with each one a different color - simple yet very handy.
Screengrab - lets you take a picture on a webpage including what is below the edge of your screen or you can choose an area to grab.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"